Why Paragon NTFS & HFS+ for Android?
- The only cross-platform tool on the market with NTFS and HFS+ partition automounting feature!
- The new automount option, which can be conveniently activated or disabled in “Settings,” allows users to simply insert an SD card or a USB flash drive, and all NTFS and HFS+ partitions will be automatically mounted
- Strong journaling capabilities: safely complete uncompleted transactions even after unsafe media removal
- 19 years of industry expertise you can trust
- Successfully tested by over 700,000 Android enthusiasts!
Do you develop Android apps?
Let your users enjoy full access to data from their NTFS, HFS+, FAT 32 and exFAT storages. Learn more here >>
- "This app should be standard on all ROMs! Works perfectly with my 3TB NTFS harddrive. I can play movies, music etc. directly from the harddrive!"
— Kornwit Nielsen
- "Perfect for mounting other hard drive partitions within Android. I am using this app with Android x86 and it works perfectly. I am able to mount other partitions from my hard drive and access them directly with a file browser. Seems to have no problem reading and writing to journaled HFS+ partitions as well. Amazing app. This is a must have for any multiboot system."
— Daniel Wilson
- "Superb. This solves my all issues, tried others also but they were paid with less features. This does my job. Thanks developer, any update would be appreciable."
— Mohsin Basharat
View more spotlights >
*Requires Root access. If your device is not rooted and you don’t want to root it, use our non-root solution - Paragon USB plugin for Total Commander for Android (free download here >>).