Paragon QNX Driver Embedded
Full access to ExFAT, NTFS, HFS volumes under QNX!
- Full support of ExFAT, HFS+ and NTFS
- High perfomance and safety
- Stability in heavy conditions
- Tailor-made OEM solution
Paragon QNX driver embedded running on any architecture, supported by QNX:
The "Paragon QNX driver embedded" supports 6.5.0 and 6.5.0 SP1 versions of QNX system.
• Use NTFS file system volumes:
Use NTFS-formatted USB HDDs or SSDs on QNX platform.
• Use ExFAT file system volumes:
View photos/video files on QNX-based media center from a large SD card (> 64GB), used in photo/video camera and formatted into ExFAT file system.
• Use HFS+ file system volumes:
Use HFS-formatted USB-HDD or SSDs with Paragon QNX driver embedded.
• Ensure data safety even when USB storage device/SD card detached without safe removal procedure:
Paragon QNX driver embedded supports a ‘standby mode’ feature which ensures your data is saved correctly, even when the storage device is detached without proper unmount from the QNX platform.
• Use NTFS for QNX driver both for internal and external storages:
Paragon QNX driver embedded supports both internal, e.g. SATA HDD, and external, e.g. USB-HDD/SD cards, storage devices connected to QNX platform.
• Format storages to different file systems and check errors:
You can include additional utilities for formatting storages to NTFS/HFS+/exFAT and checking/fixing of file systems to your final platform.
• Choose file systems to support by the driver library:
You can set the number of supported file systems - all three (NTFS/HFS+/exFAT) or one/two of them.