Microsoft NTFS is one of the primary Windows file systems. If you work on a Mac computer and need to read or write files from HDD, SSD or a flash drive formatted under Windows, you need Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Paragon Software.
Write, edit, copy, move and delete files on Microsoft NTFS volumes from your Mac. The solution is fast, seamless, and easy to use. Mount, unmount, verify, format or set any of your Microsoft NTFS volumes as a startup drive.
How it works
Just as simple as that
Download and install Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Paragon Software onto your Mac
Restart your Mac
Microsoft NTFS volumes connected to your Mac are available and ready to use
Read and write NTFS-formatted data
The truth is: you can't read or write data from Microsoft-formatted from macOS. If you employ Microsoft-based drives and would like to access data from NTFS-formatted storages on Mac, you need Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Paragon Software.
NTFS for Mac grants you with access to write, copy, edit, move or delete files on Microsoft NTFS-formatted drives from your Mac:
- Mount, unmount, verify, format or set any of Microsoft NTFS volumes as a startup drive
- Mount in read-only if you need to access sensitive data without modifying any files
- Managed through the Windows system tray or from Windows CMD
- Automatic or manual mount option
- Quick restart of your Mac from the menu bar in Windows
- Intuitive, Apple user friendly interface
|Need help?|| |